Tuesday 13 March 2012

Tummy Chronicles: Shikij Japanese Noodles and Sushi


Because good friends will feed you even when they’re full.

Overall Restaurant Rating: ♥♥♥♡♡/♥♥♥♥♥

Haha so, after attending a BMW launch party and stuffing our faces there, the boys were pretty full on finger foods, and me.. well being the big piggy that I am, I was definitely still a little hungry, so they took me out to Shikiji.

So between the two boys and I, we shared the

Chili Goma Ramen (Ground Pork, Green Onions, Shitake, Bamboo Shoots and Noodles in a Chili S
esame Soup Base.) ♥♥♥♡♡/♥♥♥♥♥ The biggest Ramen bowl I have seen so far in Calgary! Lol The soup base was very different, and very tasty. The garlic that they provide you on the side, the deep fried one in the little glass jar is super super deceiving it hardcore sticks to your teeth, be sure to let it settle in your soup before eating it if you decide to put any in. Don’t be greedy like me and stick whole bunch in and get it stuck all over your teeth.
Calamari Roll (Deep Fried Squid, Lettuce, Tobiko, Mayo) ♥♥♥♡♡/
♥♥♥♥♥ First Calamari sushi I’ve had..pretty yummy.

 

Shikiji Japanese Noodles and Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment