Monday 5 March 2012

Buzzworthy Randoms: Monster (Vivienne Tam Butterfly) Headphones

"Music, Tech and Fashion Equal Triple Happiness"
So I actually saw these pretty little monsters a little while back and I was definitely tempted to buy a pair, but they were pretty pricey and for the reviews about Monster headphones I was quite apprehensive. But then last week on a Wednesday I just happen to be browsing around on Futureshop and saw they were a whopping $69.99 CAD instead of $79.99 CAD and yes that was the decision maker. So do do doo, I make my way into Futureshop pick up a box, and happily stroll along to the cash register, paid for them and went on with my day. After a long day of running errands and shopping, I finally made it home, excited as ever to open and take a few shots of these little monsters..but guess what, the little cute icon falls off without me even laying a finger on it, yes! Falls completely off.. so back to Futureshop I go.

As I got to customer service the guy tells me to grab a new box, there were only two left so I grabbed the prettier box, brought it up to the counter and talked myself into purchasing warranty as well! Another $20.00 dollars on these babys.

A few days go by and what do I notice? That same little icon thingy that was broken the first time is now scratched! Almost undetectable, but after all it’s me, so of course no matter how little the dent or scratch is, I am supper irritated! So after all that I am just waiting for a speaker to blow or something so I can go back to Futureshop and get a brand new pair, yes you read that right I am that person. Haha

But let’s see the overall take on these monsters?
Let’s say
♥♥♥♡♡/♥♥♥♥♥
The sound quality is great, ear buds fit funny, the design is beautiful, but quality wise, not worth my 2 cents.

Boo! A very irritated and dissapointed ohsotedious.

3 comments:

  1. Hi ,

    Your first posts just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/15/1470061/restaurant/Northeast/Africana-Eatery-Cheers-Pub-Calgary

    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:

    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon

    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/15/7470/Calgary/tedious-words.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar

    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.

    If you have any questions, please contact me via email.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just approved your blog claim. Now your Urbanspoon profile picture is displayed on your blog page. You can upload a blog-specific photo if you prefer, and can change a few other blog settings there. Also, if you vote for a restaurant that you've reviewed on your blog, we now show your vote next to your post everywhere on our site.

    http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/15/7470/Calgary/tedious-words.html

    Best,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    ReplyDelete