Wednesday 28 March 2012

Holy #@%& !

I haven’t been able to blog for a little while because my poor little Hp had a breakdown, and for a little while we had some battery issues and last week it just powered off and stayed that way.. Thankfully I have a very knowledgeable bf that can get all my gadgets to work, because apparently not only am I extremely clumsy, technology also seems to hate me, and likes to break down in the presence of me. But that is besides the fact, the “higher power” (yes indeed you read that right, I did name my laptop) It was a birthday gift from my lovely manfriend almost two years ago, and I do cherish it a great deal, it is now up and running again after purchasing a new charger and taking the battery out.

Welcome back old friend.

ohsotedious

No comments:

Post a Comment