Thursday 23 February 2012

Confessions of My Heart: Failure


“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try, again ..then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.” - W.C Fields

But don’t actually quit, Haha. It’s so hard sometimes when life brings us failures just to expect us to rise up and above them. And when I received this lovely grade in the mail, my heart sunk a little and then it hit me hard I was definitely overwhelmed by disappointment. Sometimes no matter how strong you are as a person disappointment still creeps up on you (not saying by any means am I strong, I am the biggest baby you’ll ever know) haha, but all you can do even as a baby like me is to let your heart sink and sulk for an hour or two, pick up the pieces of yourself and kick yourself in the butt and do it again until you can get it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment