Monday 27 February 2012

Buzzworthy Randoms: Glossybox Subscription (Canada)!

Have you heard?
Goodness in a box delivered to your door every month.

Oh my goodness! I am so excited to receive my Glossybox! I just subscribed today, and I couldn’t be more excited. I love surprises and I love little things in boxes, so what a better combination then getting little surprises in a pretty box delivered to your door every month? Oh the joys of how material things feed me a burst of excitement and contentment.

There happens to be so many other little companies like Glossybox, some more popular than others like Luxebox (Loose Button) they have a waiting list for subscriptions, Birchbox only for Us residents, Glymm, and Topbox, and plenty more I’m sure. 

I can't wait to recieve my little box and test out all the little goodies. Oh so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment