Wednesday 25 January 2012

Buzzworthy Randoms: Anna Sui Obsession

This is what happens when you have major obsessive compulsive tendencies! So the first time I laid eyes on this brand was a few years ago on one of my visits to Vancouver and my momma and I were walking through sears and there it was beautiful and shiny. The Beauty Mirror (M) was my first ever Anna Sui product, and I seriously bring it on every trip (not that I go on lots of trips) but it’s perfect and of course I still keep it in the original box it came in because the plastic with the gloss finish is exceedingly scratch-able, that’s probably the biggest downfall and also fingerprints are a big pain.

I was so disappointed because nowhere in Calgary carried the Anna Sui cosmetic line..until just a few months ago I was walking through shoppers and there it was, but only two locations in Calgary carry it. So today I was down in the area and went in and purchased the Anna Sui Mini Rouge Lip Colour (700) and the Beauty Mirror. Plus I got a free little makeup pouch, totally made my day. Rumor has it that Sears actually carries Anna Sui, so let’s see if I can make a few trips soon.


To make this day even better, I was cleaning up my room a few days ago and realized that I bought a jewellery stand that I actually don’t use at all, the (Umbra- Abracadabra Jewellery Stand) and I thought it would be perfect for hanging the Anna Sui lip gloss, and now I am pumped to purchase more lip glosses to fill my stand. So I’ll keep you posted for my hopefully ongoing lip gloss collection.

For the amount of lip gloss that you get it’s definitely overpriced but so cute to resist. I will surely blog about the actual product another day. But just I needed to let everyone on how cute this idea is. It’s like a lip gloss tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment