Monday 30 January 2012

Buzzworthy Randoms: Indigo Canvas Book/Journal Slipcover


ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY &..

So I saw this little sucker on a coworkers book today (she had the quill), and thought oh man I can’t believe they actually have book covers, I need me one of those! If you have the slightest knowledge as to who I am, I am uptight with dents, scratches and imperfections on surfaces and it is exceptionally hard when it comes to books because I bring a book almost everywhere I go and it is almost impossible to keep them in somewhat perfect condition, and so to chapters I go..so far they only have two different covers the ABC and the Quill which come in medium and large. And of course it had to be a black quill on white canvas, because that would get totally trashed in a few days, so I settled for the ABC which I am particularly fond of now.

So on the inside of this book cover, to your left you have two card slots, and to your right you have a hidden zipper compartment and a twill ribbon bookmark. (I apologize, super difficult to see it in this snapshot). And the book nestled in between is another Palahniuk novel – Lullaby, which fits in the medium which is 6.”X 8.75” good for most paperbacks but definitely does not fit any of my hard covers, so I’ll take a gander at this one before I purchase a large one.

What I thought would also be a neat, maybe time consuming, lazy sit in one spot sort of creative project would be personalizing your slipcover which I believe I will have time for soon, I’m hoping not to go overboard by adding too much, where I end up hating it, I just think because it is such a generic design, and only having two designs, personalizing it would just be nice. So lovely’s, I will have that blogged optimistically soon.




..........Z

No comments:

Post a Comment